Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 13: Magengoth -Chanaute

05 May, 2007
We started our walk down the trail, a beautiful path with rhododendron tres and dotted with wild primroses (little purple flowers) and other flowers started to walk at 06:30 in the morning from. After half an hour walk, we found another lodges -the lower part of Magengoth. The trail is almost fine but from here steep down. After our 04:30 hours walk to reach Kutumsang (our walking speed is too slow due to the Laura's knee soring), we took light lunch and started our walk immediately. There is two trail: the main and straight one is to Chisapani -the usual way and down from left side is to Chanaute -the nearer place to catch the bus.Before half an hour nearer to Chanaute, we faced most huge wind, hail and raining. I hadn't faced that much things altogether before. I was feeling that I am nearly flying with wind. I tightly caught my bag, closed my mouth and standing on. That was really interesting and adventure thing for my life. After our eleven and fifteen hours walk, finally we reached Mahankal/Chanaute. Overnight stayed at normal guest house, where we have no choose for food; only Dal Bhat.

No comments: